The Adult Basic Skills program at Rogue Community College helps adult learners become more employable or prepare for college by brushing up on basic skills such as reading, writing, mathematics, critical thinking and job skills. The ABS program offers online courses to help students prepare for the GED test or improve their English skills. RCC is online and ready to help you succeed!
- Free GED practice test and official test waivers may be available.
- Earn free college credit in our Concurrent Enrollment Program while studying for the GED test or brushing up on basic skills.
- Find out about our STEP Program and support services for SNAP-eligible students.
- Learn about, and train for, high-demand jobs in healthcare, business, social services, and industrial technology.
- Improve your English or obtain a GED certificate in Spanish and get free training for a job in the healthcare field.
Call or email now for spring term G
eneral Educational Development (GED) and English Language Acquisition classes. The program study fee is $65 per term. Book purchases are not required. Spring term is April 5 through June 18, 2021.
New students, and those who have not been in the program for over one year, must attend an orientation session to register. For orientation dates and times in Josephine County, contact 541-956-7253 or [email protected]. For information about programs in Jackson County, contact 541-690-8899 or [email protected]. On-
For more about ABS programs, visit roguecc.edu/abs.