- Free GED practice test and official test waivers may be available.
- Earn free college credit in our Concurrent Enrollment Program while studying for the GED test or brushing up on basic skills.
- Find out about our STEP Program and support services for SNAP-eligible students.
- Learn about, and train for, high-demand jobs in healthcare, business, social services, and industrial technology.
- Improve your English or obtain a GED certificate in Spanish and get free training for a job in the healthcare field.
New students, and those who have not been in the program for over one year, must attend an orientation session to register. For orientation dates and times in Josephine County, contact 541-956-7253 or [email protected]. For information about programs in Jackson County, contact 541-690-8899 or [email protected]. On-
For more about ABS programs, visit roguecc.edu/abs.