Does your organization support children and youth of the Illinois Valley? Every year, two or three non-
profit organizations whose missions benefit these young people are chosen to receive funds from the
Valley Girls Quilt Show. Funding amounts will be allocated from the Quilt Show proceeds; the more the
show earns, the more the chosen organizations will receive. The 2019 show will be October 18-20.
To apply for consideration, send a letter with the following information to:
1031 N. Old Stage Rd.
Cave Junction, OR 97523
Letters of application should be on the organization’s letterhead, must be received by midnight, March
1, 2019, and must contain the following information:
- Name and address of the organization and name of principal officers.
- Organization’s mission statement.
- Brief description of the organization.
- Statement of how funds would be used including how this funding will benefit the children or
youth of Illinois Valley
- Name, address, email and phone number of person submitting the application.
Organizations will be notified by phone if they have been selected for funding. Selected organizations
will be asked to volunteer to assist with the Quilt Show set-up, take-down, ticket sales or other
appropriate volunteer activities.
The Valley Girls are proud to offer this gift to support our young people. Please send in your
applications by the deadline of MARCH 1, 2019.